CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shoe Shopping!!! :)

Mom, Shaley, Marissa and I decided to go shopping after church today. Well it turned out that most of the stuff we got was shoes. I got 7 pairs of shoes and altogether we got 22 pairs! But most of them were on sale so for all 22 pairs it was only a little over $100! Didn't we do great? Here are my shoes:
Black dress shoes that weren't really needed but were only 3 bucks
I found the black ones before I found these tan ones and I hated them at first but as soon as I put them on I fell in love

Yeah, these weren't really needed either but they were on sale
Sneakers were needed, my old ones were falling apart
I have tons of flip flops but one more pair doesn't hurt

I love these shoes but Mom hates them. Good thing they were only $3 or else I don't think I would've gotten them


...what's a girl to do?!?!? :)




0 comments: