CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Starbucks...during school!

All of the 8th graders that got student of the month this year went on a field trip today. We went to the courthouse in Chambersburg and got to do a mock trial. It was really pretty boring at all most of us could think about was lunch. For lunch, we went to Ponderosa. A bunch of us finished eating and decided we wanted to go to Starbucks right across the street. The teacher let us go so we went and had an awesome time, even though we were only there for a couple of minutes. It was the highlight of our day. Here's some pics after our Starbucks trip...

We got Strawberries and Creme Frapps cuz I don't really like coffee.
My friend that I've known forever, Bethany, and I drinking our awesome drinks!!! They were really really really good!!!
We decided to have a little fun with the whipped cream!
My friend, Nick, posing with his best friend...coffee!My friend Sam, She didn't feel so well after the trip. Maybe that's cuz she didn't get anything from Starbucks with the the rest of us to make her feel all better!!! :)
My Buddy Julia with her hair blowin' in the wind. She didn't get anything from Starbucks either but I thought I would post a pic of her cuz it was taken after I went to Starbucks!


0 comments: